Kraemer Fields has partnered with Soccer Shots to provide youth soccer programs for children ages 2 to 8 years old. Sessions are held on Tuesday mornings.
For pricing and program information, click on the one of links below to be directed to the Soccer Shots information and registration platform.
(ages 2 to 3): This high-energy program introduces children to fundamental soccer principles, such as using your feet, dribbling and the basic rules of the game. Through fun games, songs and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active. Registration includes 12 sessions on Tuesdays from 9am to 9:30am.
(ages 3 to 4): Using creative and imaginative games, weekly sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation. Registration includes 12 sessions on Tuesdays from 9:40am to 10:25am.
(ages 4 to 6). Using creative and imaginative games, weekly sessions focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation. Registration includes 12 sessions on Tuesdays from 10:40am to 11:25am.
ALL OTHER YOUTH LEAGUES AT KRAEMER FIELDS
Our youth programs include 7 v 7 Summer leagues and 3 v 3 Summer Leagues for ages 6 through 18. Clink on the registration link above for more information and to register. Summer registration will begin on March 1, 2024.
HOW TO REGISTER A NEW TEAM
- Click on the registration link above
- Create an account. If this is a parent doing the registration, you’ll need to create your own account, then add the player as a family member.
- Choose the player as the one being registered, and then choose the specific league the team will play in (e.g., “COED D1”)
- Choose “Team Manager or Coach (Create New Team or Register an Existing Team)”.
- Choose whether or not you are playing on the team. If you are, you’ll pay your registration fee when you finish entering the team. If you are not playing on the team, hit “continue with team” and the team will be registered, but no payment will be due.
HOW TO REGISTER PLAYERS TO YOUR TEAM
- The easiest way is for the Manager to invite each player via email. To do this, go to your account, find the team and click “Manage Team”. From there you click “Invite” and then enter in each email you want to send an invitation to.
- Once players receive the invitation they will click into the team registration, pay their registration fee and be automatically placed on the team.
- Note: Players can find the team to register themselves by going through the same process as the manager, but choosing “Individual Player” instead of “Manager”. Once they find the team they will “Request to Join” the team and an email will be sent to the Manager, who will then accept the invite. This is, as you can see, the more convoluted way to do it…but it can be done this way also.